For the last two nights I’ve worked on my bike. I bled my rear break and serviced the rear shock.
The rear break is now really great; better than ever; better than the lame ass job Canyon Bicycles did when they bled it for me. It totally had an air bubble inside.
The rear shock maintenance was really just preventive. I replaced the outer seals, the seal kit was just $8.
I also noticed a loose spoke in the front wheel and the cable housing for the rear derailleur is busted close to the bottom bracket. So those are more things to add to the maintenance list.
And I finished servicing the front suspension but the damping leg is not working at all. It was working before so I’m not doing something right. I need to research and fix this.